The Solano Homeless Education and Resource Team (HEART) Stakeholder Collaborative brings together local agencies, community-based organizations, community partners, and youth advocates to support youth who are experiencing homelessness. Meetings provide an opportunity for partners to:
- Introduce their organizational services to other Solano County Homeless Youth advocates and helping professionals.
- Gain knowledge regarding current and local resources for youth experiencing homelessness.
- Collaborate with other organizations to leverage existing resources to support youth experiencing homelessness and their families.
- October 12, 2023 - 12:00- 1:30PM
- December 14, 2023 - 12:00- 1:30PM
- February 8, 2023 - 12:00- 1:30PM
- April 11, 2024 - 12:00- 1:30PM
- June 13, 2024 - 12:00- 1:30PM