After School Program Network
The After School Program Network offers
- Collaboration and networking with district and region partners
- Technical assistance and program support
- Ideas to optimize partnerships between providers and community stakeholders
- After School Program Network quarterly meetings at the Solano County Office of Education
- Site visits with direct communication via meetings, phone calls, and email
- Statewide evaluation instructions for after school programs
- Information about best practices and exemplary programs
- Professional development opportunities and communications from the Region 4 After School Program
Collaboration and Networking
We offer resources for ensuring program quality for Proposition 49 After School Education and Safety (ASES) Program and 21st Century Learning Centers.
We provide collaboration and networking opportunities with the California Department of Education, Region 4 Afterschool Program assistance, the Solano County Office of Education, school districts, and city partnerships.
Technical Assistance and Support Includes
Regional information and communication regarding technical assistance and professional development.
Categorical Program Monitoring (CPM) support for school districts.
Strategies for identifying promising practices in after school programs.
Strategies for sustainability including building and strengthening collaboratives, partnerships with critical stakeholders, identifying funding sources, and program marketing.
Site visits and self-assessments according to Region 4 After School Program and California Department of Education regulations.
Grant Funded After School Programs*
- Dixon Unified School District
- City of Dixon, Community Services Dept.
- Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District
- City of Fairfield, Community Resources Dept.
- Suisun City, Community Services Dept.
- Vacaville Unified School District
- City of Vacaville, Community Services Dept.
- Vallejo City Unified School District
- Greater Vallejo Recreation District