Clear Administrative Credential Program (CACP)
Solano County Office of Education offers a Clear Administrative Credential Program (CACP) as part of a Local Program with the Association for California School Administrators (ACSA).
Clear Administrative Credential Candidates will benefit from the following program components
- 40 hours individualized, on-site leadership coaching
- Highly trained, skilled, and successful Certified Leadership Coach
- 10 hours of foundational Professional Development plus an additional 10 hours of individualized Professional Development
- Cohort based collaboration with new administrators throughout California
- Collaborative and supportive system for developing an induction plan and action steps
The overall cost is in two parts, ACSA program fees and Local Program/Coaching fees.
- ACSA Program Fees are $1,000/year for each of the two years of the program, a total of $2,000. These fees are paid directly to ACSA.
- Local Program Fees/ Coach Fees are $3,800/year for each of the two years of the program, a total of $7,600. These fees are paid to Solano County Office of Education
New administrators, must enroll in a Clear Administrative Credential Program within one year of their employment. Many districts throughout the state fund the program for their new leaders using resources such as the Educator Effectiveness Grant or Title II funds.
2018-2019 Clear Administrative Credential Program Application and Enrollment dates:
- Fall Cohort: Enrollment through August 31, 2018
To obtain online enrollment information for the Clear Administrative Credential Program with the Solano County Office of Education, candidates may contact Jessie Khangura in the Human Resources Dept. at (707) 399-4442 or email@example.com.