Coping In COVID-19 Webchats
- Anxiety Anchors - Easy Ways to Calm Your Nerves During Uncertain Times
- Mental Health Monday
- Human Trafficking - What Every Teen Should Know
- Stress Express - How to Manage and Release Difficult Emotions
- Mindfulness - Useful Techniques for Life's Challenges
- Beyond the Blahs - Infuse Focus, Energy and Motivation into Your Day
- Routines & Schedules: Why are they important?
Katie Copeland is Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who provides a variety of mental health services and workshops to assist people in making sense of the experiences they have and to offer solutions for better living. She works with a wide range of mental health issues, including mood disorders, addictions and life transitions. Her mission is to shine the light on the tools and practices that promote wellness- in ourselves, our families and our communities.