Some of the best local artists, grades 4 - 12, will exhibit art in the Solano County Student Art Faire to be held on Saturday, May 18, 2019. The show, sponsored by SCOE, will feature up to 500 pieces of artwork, from students throughout Solano County, in the following categories: computer art, clay pottery, clay sculpture, drawing, fiber, mixed media, painting, photography, print making, and general sculpture.
The exhibit showcases the amazing talent of many Solano County students, as well as offering young artists a chance to participate in a valuable educational experience. This is the first experience for many students to have their work displayed in a juried art show.
All participants receive a certificate of participation, and students receiving 1st, 2nd, 3rd place or Honorable Mention are awarded ribbons. Each division awards one Best of Show winner. Best of Show winners receive a ribbon and a perpetual trophy to be displayed at their respective schools.
Any school serving fourth grade through twelfth grade students may participate.
LINKS FOR ALL ART FAIRE DOCUMENTS COMING SOON
- SAVE THE DATE! Information flyer for the Opening Night Gala for student artists and their families - Thursday, May 16, 2019
- EXHIBIT INFORMATION Information flyer on exhibit - Saturday, May 18, 2019
- SCHOOL REGISTRATION In order to participate, schools must complete the online School Registration form, which has a submission deadline December 2018
- ART FAIRE GUIDELINES This downloadable document contains registration information, art submission guidelines, and additional Art Faire information
- ART REGISTRATION Art Registration must be completed for each piece entered into the Art Faire, via an Excel document. Submission deadline of May 3, 2019
- ART REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS Detailed instructions on completing and submitting the Art Registration Excel document
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY A signed release form must be submitted with each piece of artwork on May 2019
- SCHOOL IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS Each school has been assigned an identification number for registration purposes
- ART IDENTIFICATION LABELS Attach completed label to bottom left-hand corner on the back of each art piece
For more information regarding the Art Faire, please contact: