County Committee of School District Organization
In November 2019, agendas for the County Committee of School District Organization meetings were moved to a new site. View agendas here.
- 2021-22 - Solano County Board of Education Trustee Area Boundaries
- 12-08-21 County Committee Public Hearing
- 2019-20 - Benicia USD establishing governing board trustee areas
- 02-19-20 County Committee Public Hearing
- 02-19-20 Public Hearing Notice (PDF)
- 02-03-20 County Committee Meeting
- 2019-20 - Vallejo City USD establishing governing board trustee areas
- 02-24-20 County Committee Public Hearing
- 02-24-20 Public Hearing Notice (PDF)
- 01-08-20 County Committee Meeting
- 2018-19 - Vacaville USD establishing governing board trustee areas
Solano County Office of Education (SCOE) is committed to providing information through its website to all members of the public. SCOE is committed to designing products and services to comply with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If you have trouble accessing content on our website, please contact us to request the information in an alternative format at PIO@solanocoe.net.
Explanation about Section 504 and Title II
Section 504 protects qualified individuals with disabilities from discrimination in programs and activities that receive federal funding. Specifically, Section 504 prohibits local education agencies from excluding individuals with disabilities from the participation in, or denying such individuals the benefits of, any program or activity. Section 504 also prohibits local education agencies from subjecting individuals with disabilities to discrimination under any program or activity. Title II extends this prohibition on discrimination established by Section 504 to all activities of state and local governments regardless of whether these entities received federal financial assistance.
We occasional rely on third-party content and have no control over the accessibility of that content. While SCOE strives to ensure that content is accessible, there may be occasions where third party content that is not directly related to programs, activities, or operations may not be. Please contact us if you have trouble accessing third party content and we will provide you with alternative versions of the content. Please help us respond to you in the most beneficial way by indicating the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format(s) in which you want to receive the material, and your contact information.